where we'll join our heroine in her travails in search of kick ass music and more

Monday, August 9, 2010

Gogol Bordello @ McCarren Park Pool - 6.20.08

So I went to this show oh, about 2 years ago...
And somehow never got around to writing anything about it.
Well, it's too fucking late now ;o)
But I do have some pics and videos of the evening that I thought I might share with all of my readers - all two of you ;o)

Without further ado....
My photographic essay entitled:

Gogol Bordello Rocks Brooklyn 

Yes, yes, i know, the title is incredibly creative - what do you want, it's been two years :p



The insanity just beginning :o)


I think this gig security was rethinking having come in to work today ;o)


The littlest Gogol Bordello fan




More and more fun :o)


No, it isn't just Eugene Hutz in the band :p



What's that accordion player doing blocking my view of Eugene?!



'Now with crazy coloring' ;o)




 Supertheory of Supereverything  - Gogol Bordello @ McCarren Park Pool 
(my apologies for the quality)


Eugene in top form




Crazy finale...well, a bit of it ;o) 


Amazing finale featuring a samba troupe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment