where we'll join our heroine in her travails in search of kick ass music and more

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jarvis Cocker @ Terminal 5 - 7.22.08: And now for the pictures...

Well, there were going to be moving images as well, but blogger seems to hate me of late and refuses to let me upload any videos. I make sure they're under the maximum amount, they're of the same kind I've uploaded before, and yet after sometimes hours of tying up my desktop, I still get nothing. If anyone knows of a way to fix that, i'd be very grateful...and in recompense i'd go ahead and post a whole bunch of videos both from Jarvis and from the recent Gogol Bordello show in Brooklyn. Until then, here are some stills of the smartest and sexiest man in rock'n'roll today...


Dig me the spazzy Jarvis. I just had to include this fuzzy shot, since I didn't manage to upload the great video i got of him. He just dances away like mad - so entertaining and tres sexy...at least to this smitten girl...but then again, i seem to have a thing for tall, slender Brits :o)


The place wasn't packed, but the crowd was definitely enthusiastic and not the usual blase NYC base. People were dancing along and at the very least bopping their heads. Thanks Terminal 5 audience for making that night very enjoyable and trouble free.


Why yes, Jarvis, I will come with you to England. No need to beckon me from the stage in front of everyone ;o)





Once again, great music, wonderful and witty performer, good crowd - what more could a girl want?

No comments:

Post a Comment